We have a zero tolerance policy on bonus abuse and bonus related fraudulent activity on accounts. If any bonus abuse or bonus related fraudulent activity is suspected, we reserve the right to stop any further bonuses, promotions and/or offers and remove winnings from these and/or linked accounts. What constitutes bonus abuse or bonus related fraudulent activity shall be at the sole discretion of Spin Casino.
Should Your account be suspended, We recommend You contact Customer Service for details regarding Our verification process
- Using more than one account
- Wagering the bonus money on excluded games
- Bonus stacking (where multiple deposits to claim multiple bonuses, before original bonus wagering requirements are met)
- Two tier betting (where large bets are placed on high variance outcomes, before switching to normal variance outcomes to clear wagering requirements)
- Multiple account strategy / proxy account strategy
- Using a VPN or masking IP address
- Affiliate CPA or revenue share abuse
- ount by 60% or more after a large win (5x value of your last deposit or more) for the purpose of clearing wagering requirements while a bonus is still active.